One of my favorite museums dedicated to photography is the Griffin! Paula Tongarelli inspires her tireless staff to greatness! This Saturday September 25th is their annual Focus Awards event, followed by a celebration and fundraising gala at the Museum.
For complete details, and for tickets to attend the Awards event, the Gala or BOTH, click here.
Presentation and Gala Celebration, Saturday, September 25
- FOCUS AWARD PRESENTATION: Winchester Town Hall Auditorium, 71 Mt. Vernon St., 4:30-7:00 (map)
- GALA: Griffin Museum, 67 Shore Road, Winchester 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. (map)
This year’s recipients are:
- Life Time Achievement - James K. Colton, photography editor, Sport Illustrated, presented by Steve Fine, Director of Photography, Sports Illustrated
- Rising Star – David Bram, founder, Fraction Magazine presented by Mary Virginia Swanson, Marketing Consultant
- New England Beacon – Alan Taylor, creator, The Big Picture Blog, The Boston Globe/Boston.com presented by Finbarr O’Reilly, Chief Photographer, West & Central Africa, Reuters
Read the press release for complete details.
SEE YOU THERE!!!