Brian Paul Clamp is a NYC-based gallerist who tirelessly offers his services as a Juror to many non-profit organizations. You DO want Brian to know your work! Here is one way to introduce it to him. From the C4FAP website:
CONSUMPTION Deadline: April 13- EXTENDED TO APRIL 27th!
“Theme: Consumption is a complex word. While it can signify the influence of advertising and marketing on our pervasive consumer culture, the word also speaks to profound human instincts. To be consumed by something-be it illness, emotions, or beliefs-is to oftentimes confront one’s realities. What, why, when, and how we consume determines the ramifications of the choices we make. Additionally, consumption can simply suggest a transformation. The Center is looking for images that visually depict Consumption and what it means to you.
Juror: Brian Paul Clamp is Director of ClampArt, a contemporary art gallery in Chelsea in New York City, established in 2000. Brian has nearly two decades of experience in the field. He holds a Masters of Art in Critical Studies in Modern Art from Columbia University, and is the author of thirty publications on American Art to date.
Exhibition and Awards: With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
- liveBooks Website Award: Valued at $399 each, two artists will receive a 1 year subscription for a website from www.livebooks.com
- Juror’s Selection Award: $300 and a Blurb book award from www.Blurb.com
- Director’s Selection Award: $200 and a Blurb book award from www.Blurb.com
- Honorable Mention Award: $100
- All exhibitors are included in the Center’s online gallery
Eligibility: The exhibition is open to photographers world wide, both amateur and professional. The Center for Fine Art Photography invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in its exhibitions. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
- Entries due: April 13, 2010- EXTENDED TO APRIL 27th!!
- Notice of acceptance: April 23, 2010
- Exhibition dates: July 2 – July 24, 2010
- Artists’ and Public Reception: July 2, 2010
- The entry fee for non-members is $35 USD for the first three images.
- The entry fee for members of The Center for Fine Art Photography is $20.00 USD for 3 images.
- Additional images may be submitted for $10 each. There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted.Applicants signing up for membership at the time they submit their work for jurying may become a member and meet the entry fee for a total of $77.00 USD.”
VISIT THE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD INFORMATION and to SUBMIT ON-LINE.