From the announcement:
Water is both physical and symbolic. Water can be a solid, liquid or gas. It fascinates us with the way it moves and transforms. It can be a destructive force and a life giving element. Without it we would not survive, but too much and our lives would be drastically altered.
Juror: John Paul Caponigro
John Paul Caponigro is an artist, author, educator, and digital pioneer. John Paul is one of Canon’s Explorers of Light and an Epson’s Stylus Pro. He is a contributing editor for Digital Photo Pro and a columnist for PhotoshopUser and Apple.com. John Paul’s work has been published widely.
Exhibition and Awards: With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
- Juror’s Selection Award: $300
- Director’s Selection Award: $200
- Artists’ ShowCase Online Awards: Two artists will receive a year subscriptions to Artists’ ShowCase Online, a $120 value (preview at www.artists-showcase.org)
- Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
- All exhibitors are included in the Center’s online gallery
For more details click here.