The Center for Fine Art Photography 2009 International Exhibition of Fine Art Photography
From the competition webpage:
All subjects are eligible.
The exhibition is open to photographers world wide, both amateur and professional. The Center for Fine Art Photography invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in its exhibitions. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
Juror: ANDY ADAMS, Editor/Publisher, FLAK PHOTO
“Andy Adams is the editor/publisher of Flak Photo (www.flakphoto.com), a contemporary photography website that celebrates the art of publishing photography online. Flak Photo provides unique opportunities for artists and photography organizations to share their work with a burgeoning online photographic community and highlights new series work, book projects and gallery exhibitions from established and emerging photographers. Recent features include 3030 Press’ New Photography in China, Humble Arts Foundation’s 31 Under 31: Young Women in Art Photography, Hamburger Eyes Photo Magazine’s Inside Burgerworld, the Photographic Resource Center’s EXPOSURE: The Annual PRC Juried Exhibition, Big City Press’ Hijacked, Volume One: Australia & America, and David Wright + Ethan Jones’ Pause to Begin.”
- Entries due: July 14, 2009
- Notice of acceptance: July 24
- Exhibition dates: October 2 – October 31
- Reception: October 2
- The entry fee for non-members is $35 USD for the first three images.
- The entry fee for members of The Center for Fine Art Photography is $20.00 USD for 3 images.
- Additional images may be submitted for $10 each.
There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted.
Applicants signing up for membership at the time they submit their work for
jurying may become a member and meet the entry fee for a total of $77.00 USD.
Exhibition and Awards:
With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
- Juror’s Selection award: $300
- Director’s Selection award: $200
- Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
- Two Artists’ ShowCase Online subscriptions for one year: (preview at www.artists-showcase.org)
- All exhibitors are included in the Center’s online gallery
For the application form or to submit online click here.