From the website:
PDN and Santa Fe Workshops are pleased to present the NEW PDN On the Road seminar series for professional photographers. Making money and saving time are critical. Find solutions and alternatives for this changing and intensely competitive market. PDN On The Road will provide essential insights into the business of photography, such as:
· The most effective marketing techniques
· Business growth opportunities
· Building portfolios and contacts
· Streamlining your workflow
· Getting the attention of photo buyers and photo creatives
· Multimedia marketing – tools for reaching a broader audience
· Networking and portfolio sharing reception with key industry professionals
· And much more……
The seminar will also include valuable hand-outs, lunch and a networking/portfolio sharing reception with art buyers, photo editors, art directors and photography reps. Program is now posted on the website.
Faculty includes: Michael Britt, Patrick Donehue, Janine Fijol, Stephen Johnson, Ed Kashi, Aaron Schindler, Brian Storm, Mary Virginia Swanson and Debra Weiss.
Cities & Dates
– Atlanta—October 1-2
– Chicago—October 29–30
– Dallas—November 12–13
– New York —December 3–4
– Los Angeles —December 10–11
SEE YOU THERE!