“Professional photographers who attended in San Francisco were in agreement–the information and networking opportunities were worth it. As one attendee stated, “Having access to the speakers, being able to ask so many questions and the portfolio review opportunities were absolutely fantastic–Do more of this.” So, our New York City seminar will be tweaked to make this an event no professional photographer will want to miss!
The focus of PDN On the Road is twofold:
1) Offer valuable strategies and advice to increase your business.
2) Provide networking opportunities with marketplace professionals you’ll want to meet. For two days, guest speakers, all leading photographers and industry professionals, will cover vital building blocks needed to strengthen your business.
Important program revisions that will soon be updated on the PDN On the Road Web site include:
- Pricing options for single day or two-day attendance.
- The shift of four seminar tracks (Commercial, Editorial, Transitions/PDN’s 30, Weddings) from Saturday to Sunday to make sure that all can attend.
- A unique networking opportunity during a Saturday reception/portfolio-sharing with seminar attendees, speakers and special photo industry guests.
Our event venue, 101 Riverviews, is an outstanding space with amazing skyline views. Located at 101 Sixth Avenue, the event is convenient to Canal Street subway lines and around the corner from the Holland Tunnel. Make sure to bring your camera for some great photo ops during breaks, lunch or end of the day.
For full information, additional city stops and registration details visit the Web site at pdnontheroad.com. “